1. Statement necklaces should be the focal point of your outfit. With solid-colored clothing and simple necklines, they look best: strapless, v-neck, off-the-shoulder, and scoop necks.
2. Whenever you wear clothing with bold prints and patterns, wear a monochromatic necklace - black or white beads, simple gold chains, diamonds, etc.
3. Small necklaces go well with tops where the neckline or bodice is the focal point. Add interest to a shirt or dress with a fancy neckline, lace paneling, etc. by wearing statement earrings.
4. Wear a big necklace, big earrings, and many rings and dangle bracelets, but don't overdo it! Wear a statement necklace with small stud earrings or a simple necklace with a fun ring.
5. Shirts with collars can be tricky.
- To achieve a classy look, choose a necklace that falls right at the collar, button up the top all the way, then place the necklace under the collar
- For a more casual look, choose a necklace that is slightly longer and leave one or 2 buttons undone so the necklace falls right down the center.